YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH IS OUR TOP CONCERN
Insurance for the Savvy Driver
Westfield Auto Insurance is Built for the Smart Consumer
You’ve done all of the research, but it is time to make a decision. Which auto insurance provider is going to give you the coverage you want at a price that makes sense? With personalized insurance that meets your needs, Westfield Insurance provides you with the coverage you need to protect your family and the vehicles you’ve worked hard to earn.
Add the Coverage That Makes Sense to You
At Westfield, your journey to protection starts with basic coverage and you build up from there. Their vehicle protection plan allows you to add features like:
- Liability — This type of coverage will take care of another person’s injuries or property damage up to a certain dollar amount, but it won’t pay for your own injuries or property damage.
- Collision — If you were to hit a light pole, guard rail, vehicle, or other objects, this type of coverage protects repair costs from damage to your vehicle.
- Comprehensive — Fire, storm, natural disaster—if your car is damaged by these types of causes, comprehensive coverage will protect your costs.
- Medical Payments — If you or a passenger is injured in your car due to an accident, this type of protection covers your medical bills.
- Personal Injury Protection — If you suffer a loss of income or another accident-related expense outside of medical bills or vehicle damage, like a loss of income, this type of protection has you covered.
Already Have Westfield?
File an Auto Glass Claim
It’s easy to file an auto glass claim with Westfield. Just contact your local agent to file your claim. While on the phone, confirm that you have auto glass coverage and let them know that you’d like to take your vehicle to Defender Auto Glass for the repair. Your agent will contact us as soon as possible to get the process started.