YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH IS OUR TOP CONCERN
Join our growing team
Defender Auto Glass would like to invite you to apply to our growing team of auto glass repair technicians. At Defender, we value quality across the board, whether it be customer service, actual repairs, or anything else. Consider joining our team – we’re a growing local company with endless opportunity.
Who We Are
Since 2014, Defender Auto Glass has been a reliable and trusted auto glass repair service in Greater Cleveland. Our network includes three in-shop repair locations and our mobile repair fleet, and our headquarters is in Mentor, Ohio. Customer service and attention to detail are the cornerstones of our business, and that’s what makes Defender a top auto glass repair shop in Northeast Ohio. We take pride in performing quality auto glass repair, and we are looking for auto glass repair technicians in Mentor that feel the same way.
What We Value
Philanthropy: Defender Auto Glass knows that we would be nothing without the hardworking people in the communities we serve, and that means something to our team. A huge part of our success is that we embrace those communities that shape our business, and our corporate culture is centered around philanthropy and a commitment to giving back. We get better by making our community better!
Admiration. Respect. Care. These are traits that make up a great family. Supporting one another in times of need and working together to solve problems and achieve goals are also important if a family is going to succeed. At Defender, we pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming atmosphere that elevates teamwork and encourages camaraderie.
We offer great benefits like:
Healthcare, Dental and Vision
Competitive Hourly Compensation
About the Position
We’ll supply the tools, the uniforms, and the vehicle. As an Auto Glass Repair Technician, you carry out the skills necessary to repair or replace vehicle glass.
This is a full-time position in a company that is growing. We also offer full health, dental and 401k plans, and competitive compensation. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Installs or repairs auto glass remotely on location or in our Defender Auto Glass shop.
- Maintain a clean driving record in accordance with our company policy on driving safety.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the Automotive Auto Glass industry
- Ability to lift or carry large and heavy objects (up to 50 pounds)
- Prior technical schooling or training related to the automotive field is preferred, but not required
- Good communication skills to interact with customers, employees, and vendors
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a background check
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.