YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH IS OUR TOP CONCERN
Join our growing team
Defender Auto Glass would like to invite you to apply to our growing team of auto glass repair technicians. At Defender, we value quality across the board, whether it be customer service, actual repairs, or anything else. Consider joining our team – we’re a growing local company with endless opportunity.
Who We Are
When Northeast Ohio vehicle owners need auto glass repair, the name they’ve trusted since 2014 is Defender Auto Glass. With shops in Mentor, Elyria, and Chardon, plus a mobile repair fleet that can reach all the way to the Akron area, our team provides reliable, customer-first auto repair to Greater Cleveland and beyond. Our Auto Glass Repair Technicians are the best at what they do because they take pride in their work, and that’s why we are the premiere auto glass repair shop in Northeast Ohio.
What We Value
Philanthropy: Defender Auto Glass knows that we would be nothing without the hardworking people in the communities we serve, and that means something to our team. A huge part of our success is that we embrace those communities that shape our business, and our corporate culture is centered around philanthropy and a commitment to giving back. We get better by making our community better!
When you think of a close-knit family you think of three adjectives: Admiration, Respect, and Care. The family at Defender Auto Glass believes in supporting one another in times of need and solving problems by working together in order to achieve our goals. Defender prides itself on fostering an environment that encourages camaraderie and teamwork.
We offer great benefits like:
Healthcare, Dental and Vision
Competitive Hourly Compensation
About the Position
We need our Auto Glass Repair Technician to provide excellent service and high-quality repairs and replacements. We will supply all of the tools, uniforms, and vehicles that you need to succeed!
Our growing company is hiring for a full-time position. Health and dental insurance, 401k plans, and competitive compensation are standard. Pay will be commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Repair and/or install vehicle glass either in our shop or remotely with one of our mobile units.
- Maintain a clean and safe driving record aligning with our company policy on driving safety.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the Vehicle Auto Glass industry
- Ability to lift or carry heavy objects (up to 50 pounds)
- Prior technical schooling or training related to the automotive field is a plus, but not required
- Good communication skills when working with customers, other employees, and the community
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and ability to pass a background check
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.